1.29.2011

No Sugar Diet.

You are probably wondering why I titled this post with three words that should never be put together in one sentence.  Here is WHY I'm participating with my friend in this idea.  I have the hardest time remembering why my body hates me when I eat brownies or whatever, until after it's already in my stomach and I can feel a headache coming on.  I want to avoid the whole "I feel so sick!"  feeling, so Sugar, I'm sorry we could never be friends.  I'm sick of feeling like a failure for not remembering how you hate me so until after I spend time with you.  It's over, I'm done, I quit.  I know the whole 'Moderation in all things' idea, but it honestly doesn't apply to me.  It has to be an all or nothing for me so please feel free to text, call, question me on how well I'm doing with my no sugar diet, because honestly I may forget and slip and want to die afterwards.  I wonder how long I can go.  My friend has gone at least two months without sugar.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment