1.03.2011

mmx - mmxi

It's 2011.  It's still really weird to say that because 2010 passed by WAY too quickly.  Overall, it was a challenging but great year.  TEN events of [twenty10] that changed my life:
  • Moving to SLC, by myself, in January to study psychology at University of Utah
  • Getting a job at a social work office in March, and realizing how blessed I am for the amazing life I have, and for not having to deal with or worry about a 1/4 of what some teenagers have to deal with.
  • Surviving my first and second semesters and finals week at the U.
  • Moving from a dirty, cluttered apartment to an adorable little house with cute and awesome roommates in July. 
  • Getting called as the Mingles Committee Co-chair in my ward in August. 
  • Hearing and participating in missionary discussions with my ex-roommate, Wenjun Wang, from China.
  • Deciding to work out with friends at 6am every morning. 
  • Learning a lesson of Gratitude and true meaning of Thanksgiving by being stuck in the Salt Lake Airport during Blizzard 2010 and giving a talk in Sacrament meeting about Gratitude.
  • Meeting people and creating some strong friendships that forever altered my life.
  • Deciding that I really do want to become a high school counselor and I will be going to grad school after I graduate with my Bachelors Degree of Psychology in December 2011.
I'm glad where I am at this point in my life and I'm excited for what 2011 has in store for me.  I'm grateful for the memories I have of 2010, the friendships I've made and the joys I have had from living the dream.

Hello twenty[11]. 
WELCOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment