11.02.2010

odds and ends

I decided I'm not very proactive when it comes to blogging unless I'm trying to avoid something.  In this case, it's putting clothes away and writing a paper for a class.  November may just kill me,  I cannot wait until I'm finished with this semester on December 15th.  The first half just flew by and I didn't have much going on... Everything has been piled into November.  However, I'm extremely grateful that Thanksgiving is this month.  I'm also happy that I'm going home three times this month. :)  St. George is the Best!! 
Halloween was pretty good this year. I decided to be a zombie because my friend Camille and I talked about going to Thriller (which we did, it basically ripped our hearts out because we both miss dancing and performing so much. BUT it was worth it) and I thought it would be fun to make that costume.  Here am I as a ZOMBIE!  I received so many weird looks and it took a little bit for people to recognize me.

This week is the Utah - TCU game.  I'm excited, it's gonna be so intense!  ESPN is even hosting their GameDay at Rice-Eccles, which will be sweet.  Baby bring on the WEEKEND! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment