11.16.2010

Dreaming...

... OF THIS.

Only three more days.  Cannot wait.  It's hard to believe the girl I grew up with is getting married on Saturday.  But I've waited for this day for more than two years, just like her.  I'm so grateful that I get to go home for almost three days this week and five days next week for Thanksgiving.  I wish I didn't have to come back up for a few days but I guess school, work and church callings are important too.  To all my family and friends in St. George, SEE YOU SO SOON! :)

Awesome pictures to come soon.  Some events have taken place that I have neglected to blog about and post pictures of, like ice skating and visits from Chip. And the wedding this weekend, of course. 

In the meantime, I get to go referee some stake volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment