11.21.2010

Rivalry Week

This week is Rivalry Week between BYU and U of U.  Competitions between the two schools consist of food drives and blood drives and I don't know what else.  I don't know how it's all going to go down, but it does seem pretty intense.  Haters are so ready for this weekend and I just want the U to win the last football game of the season.  Especially after the sad homegame against TCU.  Just like my brother says, "I like BYU, I just like the U better!" This week U fans are suppose to wear NO BLUE.  That is kinda difficult for me, especially since I love the color blue.  I guess it's a GREAT thing that my family pictures this weekend consist of  the color scheme of red, black, gray and white.  Just kidding, but seriously though.  It will be an interesting week to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment