8.18.2010

Super Activity

This past weekend was really fun. It was my ward's super activity so we went to Logan Temple and did baptisms, stayed at Beaver Mountain Lodge/ski resort and then on Saturday went to Bear Lake. Friday night we had a bon fire and played card games and talked all night. It was so beautiful up there and also so much fun. On Saturday at Bear Lake, I got a tiny bit sunburned on weird places like my calves and my triceps and my face got a little sunburned of course. I'm impressed that I didnt burn that bad at all especially since I haven't seen the sun lately. We were suppose to do a service project too at a boy scout camp but it fell through. We played alot of sand volleyball and ultimate on the beach. I was kinda sore afterwards.  We had two boats out there and I went to tubing and somehow jammed my pinky finger. It was instantly swollen but didn't really hurt too much. Now it hurts since I'm thinking about it...  We had two banana boats out and it was fun trying not to flip over and also jumping from one to the other.  It was challenging but so fun.  I'm happy that I could have such a wonderful time last weekend, especially since school starts so soon and summer is ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment