8.11.2010

... And I'm a Mormon.

Last Sunday night I went to a fireside at the U Institute.  Alex Boye was the speaker and he is such an amazing guy.  He's from England and he's also a great singer.  He's made many CDs and also sings with Mormon Tabernacle Choir.  His conversion story is simply amazing and so touching.  He has so much conviction behind what he says and he shared his story how life really was for him.  He has quite a sense of humor but he was so spiritual, a great speaker.  He sang a couple songs for us, leading many of us girls to tears because it was so heartfelt, true, and spiritual.  I'm grateful that he shared his testimony with us and how much it strengthened me.  I felt so blessed to have gone, and after hearing some trials he went through, even more grateful for the wonderful life I have.  I came across this video about him and thought it was a great link to add to this post.  Enjoy!!
http://mormon.org/alex

No comments:

Post a Comment