8.22.2010

New Semester... New Life

Maybe a new life is an exaggeration.  I still have the same life, but there are some welcomed changes!  But anyways, today I received a new calling in my singles' ward.  I am the Mingles Co-Chair.  Once a month the ward has a mingle after Church.  The point is to eat delicious food and socialize with members in the ward and the Bishopric can talk to those that they need to.  I'm excited but I don't know what to expect.  My co-chair knows how the mingles work inside and out so it will be a good thing for planning my mingle next week.  We decided to do taco salads, like Cafe Rio style. 

Another change is that a new semester at the University of Utah starts tomorrow.  I don't know what to think, I'm ready to be busy again and I am kind of excited.  I also am dreading the whole studying and exam idea.  I know once I'm back in school, it will be fine but it doesn't make it any easier right now knowing my alarm clock will go off around 6:30am tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment