8.31.2010

Shout Out...

Happy Birthday
Mother!

I love my mom so much.  She is such a great person.  And today is her birthday.  Some wonderful things about my mother is:
  • She has a heart of gold. 
  • She is quite honest, blunt even.
  • She is a wonderful dancer. 
  • She got married at age 18 and has been married for 29 years.
  • When we listen to the radio, there is usually at least one song she did a dance to.
  • She has beautiful light blue eyes.
  • She works at SkyWest Airlines.
  • She has four children, two boys and two girls and plus a daughter-in-law.
  • Her favorite color is blue.
  • She has a large fantastic group of friends that she is still friends with from high school.
  • She was a cheerleader at Dixie High School. 
  • She is a great cook.
  • She lets me decorate our house for the holidays.
  • Our birthdays are only one day apart.
  • She is involved with the Young Women program in the ward.
  • She seeks simplicity and humility in her life.
  • She loves to work out.
  • She loves the water and the sun.
  • She is quite flexible.
  • She is the best mother, wife, friend, daughter, etc.
I love you, mom!! Thank you for being the person you are and for raising me the way you and dad have.  I would be so lost without you in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment