5.03.2010

One More

I have only one more final and I will have completed my first semester and the University of Utah.  Oh that seems so strange, I've been here since January.  Time has gone by soo fast and that is good and bad.  Dixie State College and U of U are so different, it's like I can't even compare them.  The U is massive, I feel like I have no connections and no one knows me.  That's not bad, it's just not like Dixie or home at all.  Dixie is more welcoming and friendlier than the U.  I know I'm not overly friendly and I know I don't go out of my way purposely to meet people, but still, it could improve.  Dixie seems more like high school, where at the U, people are more focused on grad school and so on.  My main complaint about SLC is the cold (naturally) and how there are more smokers here, which I think is one of the most disgusting smells ever.  Okay so that was two complaints.  So tomorrow is my last and easiest final.  I can't wait.  I just wish it would warm up so it would feel like summer. 

Happy Summer Break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment