5.13.2010

Sitting in the aeropuerto...

So I'm going home to St. George, UT today... and I couldn't be more excited.  I get excited very very easily, and the idea of going home is too much to handle sometimes! I've been looking forward to this trip for a LONG time.. but anyway, that wasn't what I was going to post about. 
So I am a people watcher and my two favorite places to people watch is in malls and the airport.  It's fantastic because the people here are so divers and I never have the same experience twice.  Most people probably get way bored sitting in airports but not me!! Ok that's a lie, I would get way bored if I did this often.  I haven't seen anything strange yet, but it's only a matter of time. 
I will post about my wonderful weekend experience after the fact, just know that I'm so stoked to see Brian Regan tomorrow night at Tuacahn! More stories and details to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment