5.19.2010

Baseball? Yes, Later though.

So when I was in St. George, I went to my younger brother's baseball games.  My dad is the coach and my brother Logan helps coach too, so baseball is a family affair.  The first game was at 10am and the second game was at 2pm, so we went home during that break.  Well anyway, when my mom, sister, and I pulled up to Dixie High School's baseball field to watch the second game, we saw two teens really close to the fence of St. George City Pool.  Jacee immediately freaked out, "uh-uh, they do not touch my pool".  She is a lifeguard and basically spent all summer there the last two years.  Needless to say, they jumped over the fence and started jumping off the diving boards.  Jacee FREAKED.  She called her manager and had my mom and I call the police department.  She wanted them to get in trouble for trespassing SO BAD.  So the SGPD must have been super bored, because they sent over four cops, three in uniform and one in normal clothes.  Jacee was quite pleased with herself, I felt bad for the two immature 15 year olds that we tattled on them.  The only punishment they got (we all know that's all that's important when cops show up) is they won't be able to swim there this summer if the managers choose to keep them out.  It was a funny experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment