4.24.2010

From This...


To This:


I'm SO GLAD Spring finally made it to Salt Lake City.  I know this post is a little late, okay almost two weeks late, but I still had to put it up.  I LOVE Spring time,  I love watching everything go from gray and cold to fresh, colorful, fun, exciting, and warm.  There are still plenty of cold days in Spring, like this week for example, but summer is almost in sight.  Spring has always been my favorite season.  It's a precursor to the warmth and sunshine and the wonderful summer to come. 

"Spring is nature's way of saying, 'let's party!" - Robin Williams

[And I plan to party as soon as finals are over. Oh wait, I HAVE been partying, I guess I should actually act like a student and study! Only two more days of classes and three finals and I am free~ until summer semester starts. :) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment