3.29.2010

Spring Break Is Over Now...

But I had so much fun while it lasted!
It was wonderful to spend time at home with my family and new friends.

I had fun at the Reel Big Fish concert although it was super long.  Those guys know how to put on a show.















I went to the lake with three other people, I can say that was probably not the smartest idea ever because the water was so cold and we didn't do anything productive, but it was still nice to be outside and play.  I wish the weather was warmer down there, but it was still beautiful.

I played awesome games of Murderer in the Dark, Ultimate, Soccer and Ninja.  It was sweet. 

I can't say my Spring Break was super amazing but it was still so fun and it was great to be in St. George and with my friends and family.  LOVE YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment