3.20.2010

Good News!

I survived this week. It was questionable there for a while if I would survive my papers and tests, but I did, and the result is... IT'S SPRING BREAK!!! Time to play. :)
I am SO looking forward to the fun in St. George this week.  Some things friends and I want to do:

  • Go to Zion National Park
  • Go to Reel Big Fish concert at the Electric Theater
  • Have a bonfire
  • Welcome Broc home from his mission (my friend's boyfriend)
  • Go to Jen's farewell on Sunday, she's going to Albuquerque, New Mexico - Spanish Speaking, I'm so excited for her!
  • Play with my family
  • Soak up as much UV rays as I possibly can
  • Eat good food. Oh the joys of a college student's diet.
I'm so excited and I don't know how I'm going to survive in SLC for a few more days.  Hopefully work will keep me busy enough to not go crazy and I will be driving home before I know it. 
Dear family, I will see you soon. You better be as excited to see me as I am to see you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment