2.22.2010

Shout Out...

Some people have the art of making me feel really happy even when there is nothing wrong.  For example, my 14 year old brother has this amazing ability.  I think his sense of humor is what gets me wrapped around his finger everytime, and we kind of have the same sense of humor.  The way he phrases things just makes me laugh like when he throws hydrogenated applesauce and fish tacos into mathematical equations for why things happen the way they do.  I know this doesn't make sense to anyone but him and myself but that's totally okay.  We have good memories together,  like him and I chillin in our basement, seeing Dan in Real Life together in theaters, going to Cafe Rio and Nelson's Frozen Custard for his birthday, and I can make the list go on.  Chip I love your face and I'm glad you are my crazy awesome brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment