2.17.2010

Studying...

A quote I once read goes like this  "Has anyone ever noticed that studying is STUDENT and DYING put together?" That's how I feel right now, me [a student] being stuck inside and wanting to do anything but what I should be doing [studying which equals dying].  I think I have studied more up at the U then I ever even considered doing at Dixie State, but it definitely is a good thing, and hopefully by the end of this semester, my grades will show for it.  [that's me trying to think positively].  I am a procrastinator,  I have been cleaning my apartment instead of studying [and blog stalking and posting], which leads me to my next problem...Tomorrow I have an exam in Health Psychology.  I do love the class, I just am nervous because liking a class doesn't necessarily mean I will get a perfect grade on the exam.  I can try though right?!! Ok, I will get back work.  [Wish me luck].

No comments:

Post a Comment