2.13.2010

Update...


So last weekend I was in Provo, UT for my little sister's State Swim meet, and I had two tests this week and have just been busy with school, so I decided now would be a good time to catch up.  Jacee did so well in her races and she took three 3rd places and a 5th place in her events.  She was able to place in all her events.  I wasn't able to go to any of her other meets this year and I forgot how much I enjoy and get into watching people race! Too bad this was her last swimmeet in her high school career.  It was really great to spend time with my parents and Chipper and other family last weekend.  
As for this week, besides being really busy,  I have made it a goal to become healthier and work out more often and I can seriously say I am excited for what's to come.  I'm so sore but I love the feeling.  I feel accomplished and healthier already!  
Since it's Presidents Day Weekend and I have no school on Monday, I decided to come home to St. George for a few days.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE warm weather and I'm so grateful it's been so sunny today.  It was great not having to wear a sweatshirt or two today.  I like Salt Lake, but I wish so much it would be warmer.  It's been a good weekend so far.  I have spent time with my brother and sis in law, friends from high school, my family (obviously), and grandparents.  I've watched some of the Olympics, caught up on American Idol, worked out at Summit Athletic Club with Jacee and have just enjoyed being home.  I love playing with my family and I forget how much we tease and laugh and have fun with each other.  I'm also really excited to go to my college singles ward and catch up with more friends tomorrow.  I LOVE St. George!

No comments:

Post a Comment