7.29.2011

Lagoon

On Wednesday (7/27/11), I had the chance to go to Lagoon with my parents and younger siblings, and some family friends from St. George.  Many memories were made and a LOT of laughs were shared.  Even though the power went out for about an hour and it was a super hot day, we had so much fun. 

My not brightest moment was when I was sitting on The Cliffhangover, fixing my shoes when the chest/shoulder restraints came down and locked in place.  Yes, I was stuck bent over.  The worker came over, lifted up the restraint as high as it could go, which was only a couple inches and I had to slide out.  He asked me to slide back into the seat but there was NO possible way for me to do that so he ended up having to lift up the whole row of seats and then lock them all back down.  I was laughing so hard, all my family was too and it seemed everyone thought it was hysterical. Oh Good Times.  Even the worker thought it was hilarious, or really pathetic but he was even laughing so I am assuming the first option.  I just like to keep people on their toes on what will happen to me next. 

After I dropped my mom, brother and sister off at the airport, my dad and I went to dinner at Hires Big H, and it was delicious.  It was great spending an extra couple hours with him.  Enjoy the pictures, better yet, enjoy Lagoon with me next time I go!










2 comments:

  1. did you play rock, paper, scissors with people in line?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maren, as a matter of fact, I DID! :)

    ReplyDelete