7.17.2011

Jordanelle Lake

The second counselor in my college ward bishopric is awesome, and let the ward members go out to the lake with them yesterday.  It was so much fun.  My summer is now complete with that trip.  I was very fortunate to be with the first group tubing out on the lake.  We had two tubes out and once, and so four people were tubing at a time.  I had so much fun jumping from tube to tube and standing up while everything was in action.  It was a blast.  People got to see the crazy adventure seeking personality of mine in action for a little bit!  haha My arms have not been this sore in way too long.  After the sun set, there was this boat show with different kinds of boats all decked out in lights and they had a parade thing going on in the water.  It was so beautiful.  After the boat show, there were fireworks.  My ward group was practically as close as we could get to where people were lighting them off and they were HUGE!!  It was so pretty being so close to them.  Sometimes little things like boat shows and fireworks and huge things like people sharing their fun toys makes life so memorable.  I'm so happy that I feel so close and love my ward family!  I did take some pictures but they don't do anything justice so I will wait until others share their pictures with me before I add pictures to this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment