10.05.2010

Blow Dryer.

Hello.  It's been quite a while since I blogged last.  Yes, I am still alive. 

So I was blowdrying my hair this morning and I had a flashback of this spring when I lived in my dungeon-like apartment (sooo glad I don't live in that apartment anymore with all the mess and clutter... but that's besides the point).  It's a funny story so I decided to blog about it.

My sister came up to visit and play with me one weekend.  We always see the strangest things or the weirdest things happens to us when we are together.  Love it!  So anyways, before she came up I had some troubles with my blowdryer.  I had to hold the cord a certain way so it would work.  It was old and worn out though, it had been used too much I guess.  We were both in my bathroom getting ready and I turned on my dryer.  While I used it, I smelled something burning.  I went to look at my blowdryer and out shoots a blue flame from the bottom part where the cord is.  It was like a blow torch. It freaked us out and we both started laughing.  I was surprised my hair didn't catch on fire.  I somehow was able to turn the bowdryer off and unplug it without it exploding or me catching on fire.  It was so hilarious, so typical of something that would happen only when Jacee would be with me to witness.  I'm so happy to have those strange moments in life that make life so entertaining and unpredictable.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment