6.01.2010

Memorial Day Weekend...

So some friends and I decided to go to St. George for the long holiday weekend.  It was such a good idea.  I love going home.  I absolutely LOVE St. George, which makes it super hard to leave.  Leaving home is always the hardest part of the whole trip.  But anyways, we went and played at Sand Hollow Reservoir, went swimming, and went to Zion National Park, had a barbeque at my house, made several wal-mart runs, TP'd a friend's house, and made dry ice bombs.  I also got pulled over by a Washington City cop because my brake light was out.  I have never gotten a ticket and i guess I needed to prove to my friends that I don't get tickets.  It was so great.  At Zions, some people did Angel's Landing and since I've already done that hike, I wanted to do something else.  Five of us did Hidden Canyon Hike, it was so sweet.  The views were incredible.  Unfortunately after the hike, we had to drive back up to Salt Lake.  The drive wasn't too bad, my friends Rosana and Freddy and I had some good chats.  I think my favorite part of the whole trip home was swimming and playing at Sand Hollow and Sunday when I spent all day with my family.  My family is the greatest, and people who know my family would have to agree.  I'm so grateful for them in my life.  Family, I love you and Thanks for a great Memorial Day Weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment