6.09.2010

Clay.

Isn't it interesting how certain experiences or memories define life, and in effect, seems to define and make you, YOU? My friend Maren posted this on her blog, and it sums up how I feel pretty well.  Thanks Maren!


If someone told me where I would be living and how I would be living my life this year, I would have made some skeptical or sarcastic comment.  Not being in St. George has seemed to changed my life completely.  I would have to say it is neither a good thing or bad thing, actually it's both.  It's weird to think about how I would have defined myself to someone just six short months ago versus what I would tell you today.  I like the analogy of how we are clay and our experiences, faith, God, feelings, hardships, successes and so on shape us into an amazing end result.  We can't see the changes too much while they are happening, but in the end we can look back and see that certain things had to happen to make us who we are.



[ I do not own this picture, copying or selling this is probably illegal. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment