9.07.2011

Pictures, as promised.

Here is the newest member of the Whatcott Family. McKay Robert Whatcott was born on Thursday, September 1, at 2:12am to Logan and Whitney Whatcott.  He was 20.5 inches long and 7 lbs 14 oz.  He is super adorable and I wish we didn't live four hours away from each other.  Being an aunt is the best. 



The happy family



Here are some pictures from Florida.  The temple is the Orlando, FL temple. I realized I don't have nearly as many pictures as I thought I did.  I will have to download and upload more.  However, they are all on Facebook.


Beautiful sunset at my cousin's baseball game.  I know, pictures never do sunsets justice.

My sister was really excited to see palm trees.  Don't know why, St. George has palm trees too.

On the plane, going to Florida

My laptop was chosen to be randomly searched in Las Vegas for weapons or something. 

She took a Dramamine and was completely out of it.



Well there you have it!  More will be added soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment