7.17.2010

I think I'm Gonna Like it Here...

So I moved this weekend! Now I'm located only TWO blocks away from the U Football Stadium.  I can walk to school, which will be nice.  I met my new roommate this morning, and she is really cool.  I'm excited to get to know her better and my other roommate as well.  Each room in this house is a different color, which is WAY better than all the white walls in my old apartment.  My room is blue and brown, and the brown wall is that cool chalk paint, SO FUN!!

I still have stuff to unpack and I need to decorate.  I'm excited to decorate because I have magnet boards across some of my walls so it will be fun to have lots of pictures.  I will need to bring up some of my picture frames next time I go to St. George to go in my new room.  Maybe I will post pictures here on the blog after everything is put where I want it.  Another awesome feature is that I can go on the roof whenever I want to.  My friends already dubbed my house the new hang out.  Which is fine by me.  I feel like I still have so much to do, so maybe I will go back to work.

I Know I'm Gonna Like It HERE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment